Form of Government: Selectmen, Town Administrator, Open Town Meeting
2010 Population: 11,261
Rep. Markey meets with visitors from Weston on Constituents' Day
May 20, 2008: Students from Weston Middle School visit the US Capitol with Rep. Markey
1. The Weston Aqueduct and Reservoir was built in 1903, followed by the Hultman Aqueduct in 1938, to bring Quabbin Reservoir water into Boston
2. Reverend Edmund Hamilton Sears, who wrote "It Came Upon the Midnight Clear", resided in Weston.
3. The author, Anne Sexton resided in Weston.
4. Weston is the home of Regis College, a Catholic college for women.
5. Sarah Fuller, author and educator who taught Helen Keller is from Weston.