Rep. Markey encourages residents of Massachusetts' Fifth Congressional District to contact him via e-mail, by phone, or through a visit to one of his three offices.
Please choose the option below that most accurately reflects the nature of your email:
- Legislation: I would like to learn about Rep. Markey's opinion on current issues or would like to write to urge him to either support, oppose, or introduce specific legislation in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- Help with Federal Agencies: I am seeking Rep. Markey's help with a problem related to a federal agency, such as Social Security, IRS, federal retirement, the military or VA, federal housing, immigration, etc.
- Flags: I would like to have a flag flown over the Capitol for a friend or family member.
- Visiting Washington DC: I will be traveling to Washington D.C. and wish to request information, a tour of the Capitol or White House, or a meeting at Rep. Markey's office.
- Service Academy Nomination: I would like to apply for a Service Academy Nomination or receive additional information about West Point, the Naval Academy, or the Air Force Academy.
- Press Inquiries : I am a member of the media looking to follow up on a press release or contact the office.
- Feedback: I would like to send comments regarding the new website.
- Other: I have a question, comment, or inquiry, unrelated to those listed above.
Rep. Markey's Massachusetts and Washington, D.C. Offices:
Medford and Framingham District offices can assist individuals on with questions related to federal agencies such as Social Security, IRS, or the Veterans Administration. In addition, they can help with grant applications, service academy nominations, flag requests, scheduling requests for the district and visits to Washington, D.C.
The Washington, D.C. office handles questions related to legislation, agency oversight and general federal policy.
5 High Street, Suite 101
Medford, MA 02155
Office Hours: Monday- Friday, 9am - 5:30pm, closed federal holidays
188 Concord Street Suite 102
Framingham, MA 01702
Office Hours: Monday- Friday, 9am - 5:00pm, closed federal holidays
2108 Rayburn House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
Office Hours: Monday- Friday, 9am - 6pm, closed federal holidays